As the situation with COVID-19 continues to evolve and in the interest of everyone’s health and safety we have decided to postpone this event. We hope to reschedule to May 5th but that date is subject to change. We will be monitoring the situation and will only resume our events when it is safe. In the meantime, stay inside, stay healthy and don’t forget to wash your hands! We will get through this!
eSage Group’s Los Angeles Marketing Analytics Group is excited to present Mikel Davis, Director of Applied Analytics at NBCUniversal, Lauren Yu, Sr. Manager of Marketing Analytics & Performance Strategy at WarnerMedia and Jay Deng, Director of Quantitative Analytics at WarnerMedia. Join us for a date that is TBD in West LA as our panelists Mikel, Jay and Jessica discuss “The Future of Data Analytics in Streaming Media.”
Ever wonder what the future of data analytics in media looks like? It’s clear that the future of media creation, distribution, and consumption will be increasingly data-driven and optimized.
During this panel we’ll ask the tough questions, such as:
• What trends are starting to become clear—and what comes next?
• How can data science influence content creation—and should it?
• How are content streaming platforms changing the game for analytical insights?
Come join us at this session to get insight from experts operating on the cutting edge of data analytics and data science in media & entertainment!
Our Panelists include:
• Mikel Davis, Director, Applied Analytics at NBCUniversal – LinkedIn
• Lauren Yu, Senior Manager, Marketing Analytics & Performance Strategy at WarnerMedia – LinkedIn
• Jiajie (Jay) Deng, Director, Quantitative Analytics at WarnerMedia – LinkedIn
• Kim Vignola, Senior Data Scientist at eSage Group – LinkedIn
What to expect at the event:
A chance to network with like-minded data-analytics folks and a great panel discussion. Beer, wine and snacks will be provided.
There are a few different options for parking –
– You can park at Equinox Sports Club and their rate is $2 for 3 hours, just a short 7 minute walk north on Sepulveda Blvd. to Neustar. Equinox Sports Club Los Angeles – 1835 S Sepulveda Blvd (map) and the parking entrance is at 1835 Pontius Ave. (*the entrance says “Membership Entrance” but all are welcome to park here)
– There is parking inside Neustar’s building and the gates will be open all night – please note the rate is $30 for the night.
– Limited street parking can be found on S Sepuvelda Blvd. and Nebraska Ave, near Midway Car Rental and Equinox Sports Club.
*For security purposes, please include your full name at registration & bring a photo ID for entry to Neustar*
eSage Group (www.esagegroup.com) is a boutique Business Intelligence & Marketing Analytics consultancy and is the organizer and sponsor of the L.A. and Seattle Marketing Analytics Groups (http://bit.ly/2vxV6B4).
eSage Group’s services help you quickly and effectively connect your marketing data from social media, websites, digital advertising, customer relationship management and other enterprise systems, allowing you to move from isolated data to fully integrated, cross-channel predictive analytics. We enable clients to uncover hidden insights that give a more complete view of customers, leading to better customer engagement and optimization of marketing spend across channels.
Thank you to our venue sponsor, Neustar! Neustar (www.neustar.com) is a leading provider of solutions for Enterprise Marketers (working with over 60% of the Fortune 100) to enable capabilities related to:
• Real-time Customer Intelligence (1st Party Identity Resolution, 3rd Party Insight, and Programmatic activation through our iDMP)
• Customer Experience (Call-Center / Website customization and granular audience activation in walled gardens, advanced TV, and the open web)
• Marketing Analytics (Customer Segmentation, Marketing Mix Models, Digital Attribution, TV Attribution)